This page is still under construction, and I’ve got a decent start on the information here. Hope you find this useful.
Check out these blog posts:
- Webinar on Creating a Virtual Practice
- Two Good Things
- How NOT to Learn Marketing
- Can You Make a Living with a Virtual Practice?
- How to Raise Your Rates
- Insurance Policy Recommendation for Nutritionists
- 5 Ways to Get a New Client this Week
These are all tools that I have used & recommend:
- HelloSign – I highly recommend this app for getting legal signatures online, without the need to print/sign/scan/email
- vCita – an online scheduling tool that integrates with WordPress. There are many to explore, so I’m not saying this is the BEST one, and it’s working pretty well for me.
- Elance – use this site to outsource work that falls outside of your skillset (graphic design, editing, copy writing, etc)
- Fiverr – many, many things you can buy for $5, including logo design, social media support, etc. In most cases you get what you pay for, and it’s a great place to start with a low budget
- FollowUp – Great app if you need help remembering to follow up with clients, referral partners, etc. Check it out. Works with any email program
- SendInc – free service for sending HIPPA-compliant emails to clients
- How to Write a Loveable Home Page ebook – This may seem pricey at first (sliding scale $97-$147), and it’s one of the best, quickest & most authentic tools I’ve found to help you whip your website into shape. I love her e-workbook on writing a sweet sales page as well. Highly recommend! If nothing else, have a peek at the free home page quiz.
- If you have a WordPress website, I find that the Thrive Themes Content Builder Plugin is worth the investment, particularly when creating sales pages and such.