It's win time
Scroll down to the bottom of this message to see a list of “wins” sent in by other practitioners.
While I have you, this is a friendly reminder that Monday Mentoring is open for new members until tomorrow. If you're in practice & want a community of cool folks to turn to for help with client cases & practice-building stuff, you should join us
Enjoy the wins.
April 2022 Wins
Periodically, I highlight “wins” from other practitioners. Take a minute to send some congratulatory vibes to everyone who sent in something they’re proud of.
I hope this list inspires you to keep moving forward, even if it’s one teeny tiny step. If you’d like to add anything for next time, just hit reply.
- Jessica has consistent childcare for her 15-month-old child and can actually work on her practice each week uninterrupted. She also did her business taxes for the first time (“I was nervous but it wasn't that bad”) and decided to switch her niche into focusing on women/womb-bearer's health - especially prenatal, postpartum and the early childhood years.
- Bethany shared that Earth Day this month is the one-year anniversary of The HERBAN PHARM, a compounding dispensary for herbal practitioners. “I feel truly blessed to be working in a position that supports other herbalists in their clinical practices.”
- Alison booked a vaca for herself.
- Amber put an in-person cooking class on the calendar for the first time since 2020. “I am not sure if people are ready for gathering and eating with strangers yet but it felt like time to test the waters. Even if the class doesn't end up happening it feels good to get it out there.”
- Tabatha released a book (not herb/nutrition-related, but still awesome!)
- Lauren held a workshop in her new office space, and it went really well.
- Nichole published her first two blog posts, covering self-care and self-love.
- Melissa finished 1,300 pouches for the latest batch of Taheebo Wellness Tea. Each pouch is hand-labeled front and back, so that is 2,600 labels lovingly hand-stuck. “Excited to continue to provide this amazing tea to those seeking its wellness properties!”
- Elizabeth committed to a Spring seasonal goal of organizing her herbal apothecary, beginning with creating lot #'s + relabeling each item. “It's been super fun, inspiring and revitalizing to my dusty bottles and jars who have been longing for my care! (Maria Noel Groves GMP primer notes are my go-to support for this endeavor)”
- Vanessa is launching her first book this spring: The Medicinal Kitchen. Follow her @healingfromscratch on Instagram or sign up for the book launch class on April 30.
- Rachael launched a new website and is offering a Discover Your Herbal Constitution online class this month.
- Jamie completed her first book - a food memoir - and submitted it to her editor. “Lots of work to do still, yet I'm still enjoying the journey, the highs and lows.”
- Liane taught a new webinar covering the 5 Most Common Mistakes When Choosing a Prenatal Multivitamin: Whether you are trying to conceive or already pregnant. The replay will be available for 1 week.
Congratulations to all of you! Thank you so much for sharing your wins with the rest of us. It’s not always easy to celebrate successes, and I’m so glad you did! We're cheering you on.