It’s that time of year again. I didn’t cook up quite as much of a storm this year, but I still got a chance to play around a bit.
Just like last year, I compiled a list of my favorites from 2013.
Click on the apples to visit the Pinterest board where I’ve compiled them. Or just click here if you prefer to click on text.
Believe me, you want to try these.
Especially if you’re like me, which means:
- You like to cook real foods. Things that look more or less like they did when they were last alive.
- You sometimes like to eat vegetarian foods. As long as they don’t involve pseudo meats.
- You appreciate butter and oil. You’re not one to skimp in this department.
- You do not have 3 hours to prepare dinner every night. And even if you did you’d rather take a shower or sit down for 3 seconds.
- You like a fine balance between reasonably priced, easy and healthy. I’m working on a short ebook that collects those ever-s0-rare meals that meet all three criteria. Mostly it seems like you can have two of those three, right?
So click on over. And if you’ve got a few new favorites from 2013, please post them below (or link to your Pinterest board where they live).
Wishing you all the best in 2014!